Why choose Loughborough?
Loughborough has a long history of welcoming international students to the University, and we currently have around 2,600 students studying here from outside of the UK and EU.
There are lots of reasons why so many people choose to study with us:
- voted England’s Best Student Experience for six consecutive years
- ranked in the Top 20 of The Times Good University Guide 11 years running
- voted Top UK University in 2013 for post-arrival student services and support services in general; for the academic learning experience; and for the university experience outside the lecture room (Student Barometer independent survey of student opinion)
- the most recent Research Assessment Exercise judged 18% of the University’s research as ‘world leading’, with every school and department undertaking internationally recognised work
- our graduates enjoy strong job prospects, both within the UK and globally
- outstanding facilities in the largest single-site campus in the UK
- 90 minutes to London by train
- free airport coach service from London Heathrow to the University
Finding out more
Talk to Loughborough alumni
Loughborough graduates are pursuing successful careers in a wide range of professions and organisations worldwide. They are an excellent source of information and are generally happy to tell you about their experiences of studying here and how their Loughborough degree has helped them to develop their career.
Many reunions take place around the globe. For further information, please visit our Alumni Association website.
The University’s International Office is a dedicated and friendly team of staff who can help you with any queries you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon.