Why choose Loughborough?
Loughborough has a long history of welcoming international students to the University, and we currently have around 2,200 postgraduate students studying here from outside of the UK and EU.
There are lots of reasons why so many people choose to study with us:
- Voted England’s Best Student Experience for six consecutive years in the Times Higher Education league table
- Ranked in the Top 20 of The Times Good University Guide 11 years running
- The most recent Research Assessment Exercise judged 18% of the University’s research as world leading, with every school and department undertaking internationally recognised work
- Outstanding facilities in the largest single-site campus in the UK
- 90 minutes to London by train
- Free airport coach service from London Heathrow to the University
Finding out more
Talking to former students
Loughborough graduates are pursuing successful careers in a wide range of professions and organisations worldwide.
Former Loughborough students are an excellent source of information and they will be happy to tell you about their experiences of studying here and how their Loughborough degree has helped them to develop their career.
Many reunions take place in home countries - visit our alumni pages for further information.
The University’s International Office have a dedicated and friendly team of staff to help international students with any queries they may have.
Each year the International Office staff visit different countries around the world which allows you to meet us directly at education exhibitions.
The office also supports a worldwide network of overseas representatives who provide direct assistance with applications.